Tuesday, December 17, 2013

"The Prince" by Tiffany Reisz



THE PRINCE BY TIFFANY REISZ

SERIES: The Original Sinners #3
PUBLISHER: Mills & Boon
GENRE: Contemporary Erotica
SOURCE: Publisher
LINKS: Goodreads | Book Depository

SUMMARY
She left her old life for him. Now Nora is torn in two, wanting to fit into this new, innocent relationship, yet relentlessly hungering for her darker self...and Søren, the man she left behind. While Nora's trying on innocence for size, Søren is stepping ever further into decadence, determined to block out the agony of watching Nora walk away. Will she ever choose to return to their life of glorious, addictive sin?

MY REVIEW

Different from the previous two books in the series, "The Prince" (boy, this title has been the ruin of me!) is definitely the most powerful instalment so far and the darkest for sure. But then, where in this book dark has a dominant role in the past, light may prevail in the present... Or so this is the hope... Right? Uhm... Oh well, considering the series we're talking about, we should just live and enjoy the moment and don't think too much about how/when Reisz will possibly break us in a way Søren would be proud of. Seriously, be positive (sob-sob) and have a good time (sigh-sigh)!

I loved both past and present parts but, truth to be told, the past has been the most fascinating to read about and it made me realize that if I had at least a vague idea of a personal fave male character once, now I have none. How so? Let's see... I love Wesley, I seriously do. I'm enamoured of Kingsley, oh yes, I totally am. I fall for Søren, indeed I'm screwed. Trust me, I'm freaking myself out and still, I have no remorse whatsoever. As a matter of fact, I'm grateful for those glorious men and their strong personalities, it's because of them that I'm having a wonderful journey and one I wish could last forever...

Another gorgeous read with scenes forged in my mind forever and a hell of a cliffhanger! Reisz's voice is sublime as usual and her enchanting the reader like a siren is just one of a hundred reasons I love her books so much.

RATING: 5/5
back to top